Wednesday, August 13, 2014

06 Randi Medina- Sean Mundy



Sean Mundy is a Canadian digital photographer who creates these really super surreal photographs. He's received quite attention because he is only 22 years old. His images are extremely surreal and have so much to say. Mundy, however, does not give explanations for his concepts instead he wants the viewer to add their own meaning to the work. I think this is interesting because their is so much to be said about his images. He has a reoccurring theme of repeating multiple figures. Which to me alludes to the idea of cult following and just following along with the majority in general. There is this definite separation and conflict between individual and majority. I think his compositions are very well constructed as well as rendered. As a digital artist I can definitely appreciate his masterful rendering technique.  I look forward to seeing more of Mundy's work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment