Monday, August 12, 2013

Brandi Adams 3 Tatiana Parniakova

http://www.alternativephotography.com/gallery3/Tatiana-Parniakova


Tatiana Parniakova only has a few pinhole images and out of the few I only appreciate 2 of them. Her images are in color and she captures the colors of the landscapes very well.
 This is my personal favorite because of the muted colors and the movement in the ocean. Also she captured the clouds which in my experience is not very easy to do. I also appreciate the depth of field and the small sliver of land on the right side of the photo because it makes the horizon look as if it is never going to end.
This is my second favorite of her images mainly because of the crazy shadows that the branches are making on the snow. I also enjoy the blue in the sky in the background because it seems to pop against the white and brown of the snow and trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment