Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jessica Tosado submits Sharon Montrose 6

http://www.sharonmontrose.com/portfolio/


Sharon Montrose is a commercial photographer and she specializes in animal photography. Her favorite photographer is Sally Mann. Obviously, her passion for photography plays off of her love of animals. Her photographic style has made her one of the most popular commercial photographers. She has had 11 published photography books to her credit! She shoots for some of the world’s famous pet industry names.  I appreciate her work because as corny as it is i love taking picture of stray cats and dogs. The last time I went to Panama to visit my grandmother, i didn't come back with a bunch of pictures of the Panama canal. I came back with over 100 pictures of all the stray animals i came across during my 2 week stay. I love animal pictures and appreciate the time and effort this photography puts in along with patience with animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment