Wednesday, April 24, 2013

David Finell submits Alberto y Eva


            I must first apologize if I have the name of this artist wrong.  I discovered this creative imagery described in a tongue foreign to me.  Words and phrases that attempt to articulate the vivid imagery captured by Alberto y Eva include stunningly colorful, fluorescent, streaming light trails, activity, fun, joy, play, and occasionally busy.  Alberto y Eva captures the light trails from amusement park rides in a way that creates patterns reminiscent of spiralgraphs loaded with fluorescent ink graphing their patterns across a velvety black canvas.  His architecture photos have a surreal color scape that is reminiscent of science fiction.  His portraiture is professional, but I don’t find it particularly special. 

More of his work can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albeva/




No comments:

Post a Comment