Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Katie Morris submits Tom Chambers



I came across a website with a few photographers listed and I randomly selected one of the names. His name is Tom Chambers and as soon as I viewed his work, I was immediately impressed. In my opinion, his photography is very calming with a dream-like state of mind. The colors are so welcoming and they have a rich tonality. Some other images I came across are ghostly and unrealistic but that's what makes the images look dreamy. I know people have their own different interpretations of what dreams are or not, but these are like a state of a relaxing mentality. I also admire that animals are presented in the images. It's like Chambers is welcoming the idea of nature in with dreams since dreams are psychologically a human trait.

http://www.tomchambersphoto.com/portfolio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment