Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brianna Cristiano submits Margaret Hiden



Margaret Hiden has these lovely photographs about memories and how they fade after years. She has old photographs of the place with people and she has combined them with new photographs of the house as it has sort of decayed and the way she places them together is really beautiful. she lines them up almost perfectly and it just gives us an opening into her world and these peoples lives. These photographs show the personality not only of the people but of the home in which they lived. I am really inspired by her work.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your blog. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete