Monday, February 15, 2010

Albert 2/15

In the past I was definitely the “Hunter”. It was the only way I knew to take photos. I enjoyed walking around in random places and seeing things that were overlooked by most people. Training myself to see the unseen; or at least I liked to think that people had passed these items over. I felt it was my duty to show people what they’d missed. It got old. I found myself wandering around and not shooting. Trying to show people the awesomeness in the world they live in grew tiresome. I was in a funk. Then I went to SPE (I got paid to say that) and saw photography in a different light. I’d never considered planning out photos or turning ideas into photos. This definitely inspired my thought process and now I figure I’ll just make people love the world inside my head. I find inspiration everywhere and in most things. Music is a big one for me. I’m all about tangents, as most of you know from talking to me, and my mind pretty much works the same way. An idea will start as one thing and grow into something completely different. I’m constantly thinking and that leads me to some crazy places. So yeah, I guess my inspiration comes from my A.D.D.

1 comment:

  1. Tangents is a great potential title for your work Albert. As long as there is actually some work to title...

    ReplyDelete